Willkommen! Ein neues Profil erzeugen Anmelden
X

Technik

Thema: Re: How can I get the Bass sound in my 560sec

~I´ve got a problem, I want to get the perfect sound in my car, but I´m not able to do that. How can get the perfect sound into my car?[p]
Hi,[br]
I had the same problems a few weeks ago when I bought a 380SEC but I found out that you have real good chances even if you don´t want to damage (cut or drill) anything. That´s how I did it:[p]
I removed the two boxes in the back of the car (the one for the emrgency-box and the other one for toiletpaper ;-). There are two holes now wich are the best condition to use bigger speakers. In my case it is an Infinity 3way-System (Kappa 1CS). You need a strong board (about 2cm, not less) with a length of 1 meter (fits perfect between the two higher sides) and about 35cm width. For the holes in the back are rectangular it´s quite simple to get the measures on your board. Then you know where you have to cut the holes for the speakers. After mounting everything I covered the whole board with a strech fabric, colored similar to the interior color. I didn´t even have to drill holes to fix the board, I just used screws and metal plates as clamps to fix the board. It looks perfect and with a quick glance you won´t note that there might be a high quality soundboard.[p]
Good speakers need a good amp. I just have an older Pioneer Amp with 2x120 watt. The electric channels in this car are perfect for any kind of cables (Power-cable to amp) but NOT for the low-power (cinch) cable to amp. This cable has to have a seperate way, far away from any power-cable. Don´t do the same mistake and use the electric channels for it. You will definately hear the high humming of the ignition as soon as you start the engine.[p]
Some carspeaker-systems are not designed for higher distances in bigger cars like the SEC. In my case I noted a loss of high mids and trebles. This is no problem cause there are still the original mounting places for these small oval speakers. Any good car-hifi dealer is able to sell you high quality speakers with the same size. They all have usually one problem: They are too small to reproduce a high frequeny range. The lower frequencys are cut but in our case it´s no problem cause all we want from them is to boost the high mids and trebles. Try to get a pair with a sound as "dry" as possible. The softer they sound the more they will sound like "a second speaker system", the dryer they sound, the less you will note this. They will become a part of the whole system.[p]
I hope I could help you anyway. If you need pictures, plans or just any measures, send me a mail and you´ll get more informations.[p]
Tilman, 380SEC/83
Thema Autor Klicks Datum/Zeit

How can I get the Bass sound in my 560sec

Daggi 369 20.07.00 13:48

Re: How can I get the Bass sound in my 560sec

Thomas John 329 20.07.00 16:23

Tilman 420 21.07.00 17:46

Oliver560SEC 219 21.07.00 23:47

Daggi 235 22.07.00 16:58

Tilman 385 22.07.00 23:37

In diesem Forum dürfen leider nur registrierte Teilnehmer schreiben.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen